We follow advice and recommendations from the Norwegian authorities at all times and make sure to keep our employees up to date on these. You can feel safe when you are with us.
Our doors are open and you are most welcome to have a coffee in our cozy cafe, lunch in our restaurant, or treat yourself to a night in one of our newly renovated rooms.
In order to make you feel safe when booking with us, you can cancel until 16:00 on the day o your arrival!
Due to the prevailing circumstances, we have put together extra information about what we do to keep the highest security and cleanliness. We follow the recommendations, advice and instructions being issued by the health authorities. Never hesitate to contact us if you have questions or concerns: email@example.com
At ps:hotel by Nordic Choice:
- We maintain good hand hygiene with frequent handwashing and use of hand sanitizer.
- We regularly clean communal areas and surfaces that are touched frequently.
- We keep at least 1 metre away from others.
- Hotel staff who are in contact with guests wear face masks.
- We tell you about infection prevention measures, both verbally and through posters and notices.
- We stay at home if we feel unwell.
- All hotels follow local restrictions for their region.
- Hotel rooms are cleaned thoroughly between guest arrivals. The chemicals used are effective for disinfection, whilst also being easy on humans and the environment.
- The housekeeping staff pay extra attention to wiping the following: door handles, sinks, remote controls, hairdryers and surfaces that are touched a lot, as well as light switches and other electrical appliances.
- Glasses and towels are replaced between guest arrivals, regardless of whether they were used or not.
- The housekeeping staff use one set of disposable gloves and one set of cleaning cloths per room.
- In the event or high probability of a guest with Covid-19 having stayed in a hotel room, the room, and other areas visited by that guest, will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. All textiles, bedding and pillows will be washed.
- The traditional buffets have been adapted in light of the current situation. Displays on coffee machines, juice dispensers and so on are regularly cleaned.
- Serving trays, cutlery and similar items are regularly exchanged by the serving staff.
- We avoid queueing both inside and outside the restaurant. If necessary, the floor will be marked with 1-metre distance markers.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the hotel and by the restaurant entrance.
- Exposed areas are being cleaned 1-2 times per hour during service.
- Particularly exposed areas, such as payment terminals and menu cards are being cleaned between guests.
- Tables are positioned to make sure guests can maintain a distance of at least 1 metre from each other.
- The staff use disposable gloves when serving and clearing tables.
- Tables and chairs will be disinfected with sanitizer after each seating.
Wearing a face mask is obligatory on all public transport in Oslo
Most restaurants nearby are open but must close at 22:00 due to the current restrictions